Since my last post, we have had two travel days to get down to Sydney. We spent about 8 hours on the bus each day. We stopped at a great beach town Byron Bay, and was able to shop. It had such great stores there. Yeah!!
We made it to Sydney a night ago. Yesterday we woke up and rode two hours west to the Blue Mountains. We were going to do a program called Full On. Full On is a program which teaches the kids how to achieve their goals, and make good choices, and push themselves to their own ability. The goal of the morning program was to rappel off a 200ft cliff. I was able to acomplish this goal! I did panic at one part, but was able to be coaxed down by another Aussie. It was super intense- and my legs were weak after I did it. I am proud of myself and all the kids who completed it. We also broke a board in half with our hand. That was so easy...I channeled my energy and pow!
Today is the Sydney Opera House! It is the most spectacular building when you pass it!! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment