Well, yesterday we a long travel day. The only thing we did was go to an aborigional cultural center. It was amazing how they use the digereedoos (sp?) and they also showed us how to use a boomerange. I am not that great- however I got it to spin- it just didn't come back to me. We also watched a dance troop who did cultural dance. The kangeroo dance was soo cool. We thought about doing a dance that we would show the reinactment of the kangeroo bus hit. It would have been a hit!
Today we went to Capricorn Caves. It was really interesting as we traveled down into them. We also went through a maze- that included belly crawling around through tight spaces. After that we went to the beach and collected shells and did a little shopping. Tonight is the crocodile farm. It should be fun!
Today is my birthday in Australia- they all sang to me on the bus. Tomorrow is my birthday in the United States. I am going to buy myself two presents!! :) Just kidding honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment