We toured two great things on the day of my birthday. First we went to the Capricorn Caves. That night we went to a Crocodile Farm. We had flashlights and had to flash the crocs and find them. It was really fun! The best part of all was having to use the restroom and having a frog jump out of the water after I stood up...Yes- I screamed and ran out of the restroom with my pants undone. Not a big fan of frogs and I am sure that the frogs aren't a big fan of my butt! However, the owner forgot to post his sign to say that there are frogs that live in the toilets there. (only a family of 5) Apparently they only enjoy the women's bathroom. Go figure, another thing only women have to endure...
Regardless- the delegation manager told them about my birthday. SPARKLERS on my cake! Yay me!!
Yesterday was a long travel day- we stopped at a public school in Gin Gin, I was able to help in a second grade classroom. The best part was when the whole class said Good Afternoon Mrs. Jiskra (in their cute Australian accents) my heart melted. We then went to this 5 star hotel, which we have really enjoyed. This morning we are eating breakfast, and then surfing!!! God- I hope I make it. Love to ALL K
No comments:
Post a Comment