Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Departure Day- 2 and counting....

I am having a heck of a time wrapping my head around the fact that I am going to be leaving for Australia in two days. Leaving my families and friends is bittersweet. I love my husband and kids so much for letting me take on this adventure... I am sad to be leaving, but so excited for what lies ahead. I am having a more difficult time trying to decide what to take out of my suitcase, so I can make sure I make the weight limit for Quantas....Ugh!! Just when I pull something out, I convince myself that I need something else IN. It is a constant struggle- but I am getting there. I figure my best bet is to buy what I need when I get there. That makes a girl smile :) RIGHT??
I had some great news a few weeks back. People to People have allowed our Wisconsin Delegation to have another leader. Her name is Kim J. and we have decided that this will be the Kim J. squared tour. She is super excited about traveling with us. The cool thing is that she was a student delegate herself. She traveled to Africa with
P2P. She is leaving a day earlier from Seattle- so the group and I will be meeting her in Cairns.
I will post again when our group gets to Chicago on Friday. I am wondering how checking in 16 student delegates and myself will go.....HHHMMMMM?

No comments:

Post a Comment